You notice that, when creating a document e.g. Sales Quote or Opportunity, as a follow-up from a service request ticket, in case the account is changed in the document creation screen, the Territory remains the same of the previous account.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Service work center.
- Navigate to Tickets work center view.
- Open any ticket..
- Navigate to Related Items tab.
- Click More.
- Click e.g. Create Quote.
- Once the creation screen is opened, the values are auto-filled from the reference ticket.
- Change the Account.
- See the Territory remains with the value related to the previous account instead of updating to the new one.
In case the territory was automatically determined in the reference document (Service Request Ticket), then, it will also be redetermined in the follow-up document once the account is changed, otherwise, in case it was manually determined in the reference document, then the territory will not be redetermined automatically once the account is changed in the follow-up document.
This is the system expected behavior.
Territory, Ticket, Service Request, Service Request Ticket, C4C, Service, Follow-up, Reference, Document, Sales Quote, Opportunity, Account, Tickets, Determination, , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To