URLs in Offer Letter has extra space when sending the Offer Letter as PDF attachment.
Note: Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Add a URL in one of your Offer Letters templates via the Link feature in Manage Offer Letter Templates.
2. Create an Offer Letter to a Candidate.
3. Select the Offer Letter template with the URL.
4. Send the Offer Letter as a PDF attachment.
5. Either send the offer letter or download the attachment prior to sending.
6. You'll see that the URLs has an extra space at the end.
This issue was already been raised to our Engineering team. The issue seems to be coming from the third party library that we are using to create offer letter PDF files.
This is still under investigation, but as a workaround, customers can manually input the URL without using the link feature.
Offer Letter, Offer Letter URL, Link, Offer Letter as PDF attachment , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem