You would like to post to CO-PA directly when posting with App Post General Journal Entries.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Please see Resolution part.
It's depending on the field status variant setting for the posting accounts, whether PA Segment is available or not.
- Go into App Manage G/L Account Master Data to check the Field Status group value for the relevant account.
- Then go into SSCUI 102393 Define Field Status Variants.
- Double click into the Field Status Group.
- Double click into group "Additional account assignments".
- Make "Profitability Segment" "Opt. entry" and save.
Then if you post with the same account with App Post General Journal Entries, you will be able to find the Profit. Segment section.
CO-PA, profitability analysis, PA Segment, FI document, journal entry, field status group. , KBA , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , CO-PA-ACT , Flow of actual values , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , Problem