- Users receive the below error message when attempting to view the recipients to schedule a report to BI Inbox.
- Error: Resource not found 20 (RWS 00009).
- Only Non-Administrator users observe this issue. When adding a non-admin user to the administrator user group, the users are able to successfully view Recipients.
- The issue is not report specific and the error can be seen with existing or newly created reports.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.3
- Web Intelligence (Fiori)
webi, 00009, RWS, user, rights, user groups, view, admin, BI-BIP-ADM, Problem, bi, BI 4.3 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-RA-WBI-FE , Front End/Client , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.