You are working with the Customer Hub and notices that the Ticket's Internal Memos are not being shown.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Select the Accounts view.
- Open Account ID 123 (123 represents the Account ID).
- Click on the phone number to trigger a call and open the Customer Hub.
- On the Timeline, filter by Memos.
- Internal Memos from Tickets are not see.
The Internal Memo created inside Tickets is not see on the Customer Hub as it is linked only to the Ticket and not to the Customer, being internal to that Ticket.
The Memo filter on the Customer Hub is for the Memo interaction type for the Service Portal Scenario.
Activity ; Note ; Internal Notes ; BTD Reference ; Live Activity ; Center ; , KBA , LOD-CRM-LA , Live Activity , How To