- After completing the necessary data collection tasks in Onboarding, the document flow step does not trigger to allow candidates to sign the forms.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate.
- As a manager, complete the New Hire Data Review Step.
- As a candidate, complete Personal Data Collection and Additional Data Collection Steps.
- Documents are not generated for signing.
Customer is using Open Text Integration for Document Management Service.
As per the Onboarding Implementation Guide Section 22.214.171.124.1 - Features Supported in SAP SuccessFactors e-Signature, the Document Manage Service currently does not support Open Text Integration.
You will need to change the vendor details in Admin Center >> Configure Document Management, and configure the vendor to SuccessFactors
(NOTE: You may need to disable the Enable Document Management Service switch in Provisioning back-end, and enable it back in order to reconfigure the Document Management Settings)
Onboarding, OBX, e-Signature features supported, Open Text Integration, Configure Document Management , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-DG , Generation of Documents using PFS , Problem