Note : This issue can be replicated in the Preview instances on the B2105 versions.
- When an email contains the URL token (eg: Refer a friend / Reset Password trigger) is send, sometimes the URL/Link can be too long (can be more than 7 lines of URL).
- Therefore, this entire URL can be replaced with the a text, such that when clicking on the text it will redirect you to the appropriate URL.
- After B2105 Preview release, the URL and the text both are coming as separate in the email along with the unresolved html code " "> "
Mail received Before B2105 Release :
Mail received After B2105 Preview Release :
DISCLAIMER : ALL THE IMAGES ARE TAKEN FROM THE SALES DEMO FOR THE DEMONSTRATION PURPOSE
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management.
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center
- Managing Recruiting Email Templates
- Select any Template
- Select any token that has URL / Link in it. Eg: [[LOGIN_URL]]
- In the template body in the source tab the URL / Link token "<a href ="http://[[LOGIN_URL]]">Anmeldung in Successfactors</a></p>" is not getting resolved when receiving the email
Editing any template in the Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Email Templates -> Edit any template.
This issue is faced in b2105 Preview release
Our engineering team has resolved this issue via b2105p9 (16-Jun-21).
Email, Link, URL, Token , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem