A migrated Fixed Asset does not display the migration tab even though you have enabled the activity in Business Configuration.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Fixed Asset work center.
- Select the view Fixed Asset.
- Search and find Fixed Asset ABC (ABC represents the Fixed Asset ID).
- Migration tab is not visible.
As Fixed Asset ABC is a migrated Fixed Asset your expect it to display the migration tab.
Process Control is not open for migration postings.
There is a Process Control with value for Business Process Group = All.
Migration process is not covered under the Process Control for Business Process Group: All
- Go to the General Ledger work center.
- Select the view Companies.
- Select Company DEF (DEF represents the Company Code).
- Select Set Process Control.
- Select Add Row.
- Enter values for Business Process Group = 09 - Migration, also enter the valid dates.
Once the Process Control is available for migration the tab will appear on the migrated Fixed Assets.
Migrated, Fixed Asset, Migration, Process Control, Migration tab , KBA , AP-ACC-FXA , Fixed Asset , SRD-FIN-FA , Fixed Assets , Problem