Remove button for e-mail in Request for quotation does not work.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Work Center Sourcing and Contracting > RFQs and Quotes
- Find any open RFQ (Request for Quotation)
- Open it
- Click "View all"
- Click 'You Can Also' > Edit Output Settings
- Here, Add Row for e-mail Setting
- Maintain an e-mail address and hit the remove button.
Result: The row will not be removed.
Edit the existing e-mail address manually instead of removing it.
A decision when this will be fixed is not made. It might be fixed in one of the future releases.
Remove email, Remove, RFQ, e-mail , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Known Error