- When a hiring manager, task assignee, or responsible user sets up a Schedule a Meeting task, they are able to click on the Send button even if the mandatory fields were not provided.
- No error message or alert is being triggered when mandatory fields are missed out when scheduling a meeting task.
- After sending the meeting task, system says that the action was performed successfully. However, the task is not saved in the candidate's record in the dashboard.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Click on the Onboarding Dashboard tile.
- Select a candidate and create a Schedule a Meeting task.
- Leave the mandatory fields blank.
- Submit the task. No errors or warnings presented, and the system shows that the meeting is saved successfully.
- Go to back to the candidate's record in the Onboarding Dashboard.
- Meeting is not saved under the candidate.
This is a known defect in the Schedule a Meeting task.
Onboarding Engineering Team are already working on the fix for this issue which is currently planned for the 2H 2021 (2111) Release. The release will take place on 15th October for Preview instances and 19th November for Production instances. Once the fix has been released, customers should then see this feature working correctly in their respective instances.
New Hire Activities, NHA, Schedule a Meeting task, mandatory fields bypassed, OBX-17749, OBX-14142 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-NHA , New Hire Activities , Known Error