Location and other Job Information fields values not visible in Manage Permission Groups.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Manage Permission Groups
- Create New
- Select User Type External Onboarding User
- From the People category select Location, for example
- Click search and view that locations are not available
Gap in Product Logic
- This issue is expected behaviour for now.
- For the location to appear in People Pool, you would need to have processed a candidate through Onboarding at least once for that location.
- You can, however, use, for example, the Job Information - Location instead of Location for you to be able to select the location instantly
- For more on how to do that, use this blog Restricting the External Onboarding Users
Location, Manage Permission Groups, External Onboarding User , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem