- End of Life Send Email on Behalf Of (SEOBO) feature.
- How does "Send email on behalf of - SEOBO" feature work?
- How can I check if SEOBO is enabled on my account?
- Why "Send email on behalf of" will be retired?
- What changes in the account when "Send email on behalf of" is disabled?
- When will "Send email on behalf of" be disabled?
- Will customers have another feature to allow them to customize email domains?
SAP Signature Management by DocuSign
eSignature, SEOBO, end of life, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, enable, disable, new, customer, signer, receiver, sender, reply-to, e-mail address, notification, customize , KBA , XX-PART-DSN , SAP Signature Management by DocuSign , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.