- Unable to remove deprecated catalog 'SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC' using Adapt changes feature
- How to remove deprecated catalog manually without using Adapt Changes feature
- There is a deprecated catalog 'SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC' (Bank Accounting - Cashed Checks) which needs to be removed from impacted roles as there is no replacement catalog available for it. When clicked on the 'adopt changes' button, nothing happens and the deprecated catalogs doesn't get removed. It still shows an open deprecated item in the app.
SAP S/4 HANA Cloud 2105
Reproducing the Issue
- Open App “Manage Business Role Changes After Upgrade
- Select Menu “Deprecated Business Catalog”
- Click on item (SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC)
- Select All roles and click on Adopt changes button
- Click on ok on pop-up message.
- A pop-up message shows that changes are completed, Click on Close to Proceed
- The screen gets refreshed but it still shows the deprecated catalog
- IAM Information System still shows the catalog.
This issue has been reported to Development
The fix for this issue will be included in Future S/4 HANA Cloud release. Deprecated Catalogs without successors will not be updated. In mean time follow below steps to do this changes manually.
- Open the deprecated business catalog
- Click on the tab “assigned business roles”
- Click on each of this roles and edit them one by one
- In the corresponding business role, open the tab “assigned business catalogs”, search for the deprecated one and remove it from the list
- Save the corresponding business role
deprecated catalog , Adapt changes do not work , IAM Business catalog 2105 , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem