In this article we are going to provide you recommendations when configuring the Career Site Cookie Banner and Cookie Consent Manager.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Cookie Banner in Cookie Manager tab has been enabled in CSB and corresponding cookie section has not been enabled to add the Cookie Provider.
- Once Cookie Banner is enabled in Cookie Manager tab in CSB it is necessary to include the Cookies associated to the features in the corresponding cookies sections in Cookie Manager tab.
- Refer to the section Configuring the Career Site Cookie Banner and Cookie Consent Manager of the Recruiting guide for more information on how to use cookie consent manager.
Take the Following Steps :
- Navigate to Career Site Builder;
- Appearance > Global > Cookie Manager tab;
- Enable Advertising Cookies Section;
- Add the Cookie Provider Google Analytics and/or Google Tag Manager [1,2].
2 - If you are not using a custom implementation of Google Tag Manager and still wants to add it in Enable Advertising Cookies Section, make sure to have a Google Tag Manager ID in CSB > Settings > Site Configuration > Site Information tab. This will avoid configuration issues impacting other features (e.g. Apply with LinkedIn missing for applications).
KB Article - 3046470 - Enhanced Cookie Management Settings in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Cookie, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Cookie Manager, Apply with LinkedIn missing, Add This, widget , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To