Unable to edit Responsible Group listed under Onboarding General Settings as only displays a maximum of 100 groups even if an admin created more than 100 responsible groups.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center >> Onboarding General Settings
- Create Responsible Groups of more than 100.
- After creating the groups, only the first 100 groups created are displayed in the UI.
- This is a current system limitation. The current product version can only display the first 100 groups created.
- Admin Center> Manage Data> Search: ONB2ResponsibilityConfig
- Locate the group name not found from Onboarding General Settings
- Click Take Action> Make Correction
3053272 - Responsible Group list only show max 100 groups - Onboarding
Onboarding, Responsible Groups, Max Limit, General Settings, maximum 100 groups, responsible group list, not all responsible groups are displayed, display issue , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ADM , Admin UI , Problem