- I've enabled LinkedIn in Career Site Builder > Tools > Social Apply but the option doesn't show for candidates;
- Candidates unable to apply with LinkedIn;
- LinkedIn disappeared for candidates;
- Apply with LinkedIn disappeared from the career site.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
Cookie Banner in Cookie Manager tab has been enabled in CSB and corresponding cookie section has not been enabled to add the Cookie Provider.
- Once Cookie Banner is enabled in Cookie Manager tab in CSB it is necessary to include the Cookies associated to the features in the corresponding cookies sections in Cookie Manager tab.
- Refer to the section Configuring the Career Site Cookie Banner and Cookie Consent Manager of the Recruiting guide for more information on how to use cookie consent manager.
Take the Following Steps :
- Navigate to Career Site Builder;
- Appearance > Global > Cookie Manager tab;
- Enable Advertising Cookies Section;
- Add the Cookie Provider LinkedIn.
KB Article - 3046470 - Enhanced Cookie Management Settings in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
KB Article - 2848667 - How To Troubleshoot Apply with Linkedin 2.0 - Recruiting Management
RMK, Recruiting Marketing, Cookie, Missing, Apply with LinkedIn, Disappeared, Cookie Manager, Troubleshoot, Linkedin 2.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem