- The following errors are repeatedly reported in the primary ASE errorlog:
kernel (CI-Info) Message: 1002, Severity: 2 cs_ctx_alloc failure SYBASE: [/opt/sybase/syb16] SYBASE_OCS: [OCS-16_0] LANG: [en_US.UTF-8]
- The primary ASE reboot is required.
- Installing ONE-OFF EBF 29845 for SRS 16.0 SP03 PL08 with newer CI libraries in SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 PL08 didn't resolve this issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- Linux SLES 12 SP5
CR824694, CR#824694, 824694 , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.