You are unable to find the standard report "My Opportunities" under Design Report work center view.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics.
- Select Design Report.
- Search for "My Opportunities".
- Report cannot be found.
Report "My Opportunities" (ID: CODMEPU_Q0001) is assigned to a Work Center View related to Sales Planning. Its visibility is based on Business Configuration work center option “Sales Planning and Forecasting”. And this option is not enabled Business Configuration.
You need to enable scoping for “Sales Planning and Forecasting” in the Business Configuration work center to view this report in Design Reports under Business Analytics work center:
- Go to the work center Business Configuration, view Implementation Projects.
- Select your project and click Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 3 "Scoping".
- Expand "Sales" and make sure all points under "Sales Planning and Forecasting" are selected.
- Go to step 4 "Questions" and answer the questions as required.
CODMEPU_Q0001, my opportunities, report missing, not available, cannot find report , KBA , my opportunities , codmepu_q0001 , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To