You want to set up a Form Template Code for the Delivery Note, for example, but the Form Template Code "disappears" after creating a new Output Channel Rule.
SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management Workcenter.
- Select Output Channel Selection.
- Search for Delivery Note and hit Go.
- Click New and you will see shortly the field Form Template Code.
- However, it is not available other than in the Form template selection for the same document.
The Delivery Note is already the Main Form Template code. For example for Customer invoice documents, you can use the Form template code since we have sub-forms here such as Credit Memo etc. All forms which do not have sub-forms as mentioned will not have the Form Template option.
This is the expected system behavior for the Delivery Note Output Channel Selection.
Form Template Code, Output Channel. , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , How To