When creating an Email Channel the Templates field shows no Templates available even when you have Templates maintained in the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Service & Social View.
- Click on Email Addresses.
- Click on New. In the Template field, click in the help box value. Your template will not be visible.
For a template to be visible in the Email Channel help box, the template must be a Document-Based template and also a Branding Template.
Please make sure the template being searched is marked as Branding Template and it is also a Document-Based.
The templates can be found at the following path:
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Templates view.
Missing; Blank; Unable to find; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SC-TMP , Template , How To