When updating a Rating Scale that is associated to a Competency to include localization for the Rating Label, the translation is not shown at the Item entity.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Find an existing Competency
- Find the rating scale associated to the competency
- Go to References >System Administration > Rating Scales
- Edit the Rating Scale
- Add localization/translation for the scale such as German
- Apply Changes
- Go to the Item > Competencies > Add the Competency
- Change Admin preferences to German
- Go back to the Item > Competencies > Notice that the scale is not translated to German
This is a product limitation that is currently expected.
Rating Scales translation for Competencies at the Item are not honored. To change this behavior, please raise an enhancement request per the process outlined in 2090228.
- Update the Rating Label to include all different values. For example: the current Rating Label is "Improve" and it could be updated to "Improve/Verbessern/Mejorar".
rating, scale, label, ID, Item, Competencies, Competency, translation, translate, locale, localization, update, change, adhere, honor, level, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CDP , Career Development Program , Problem