You are trying to upload the Code List Mapping file in C4C but it is failing with the following error: "Change or delete duplicate rows with key 'AB' 'CD' in 'Region'".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center;
- Select the Upload Code List Mapping View;
- Click on Application Log;
- Open it;
- Go to Results;
- You will be able to see the error.
This error usually comes because the regions in question already exist in C4C but are blocked (not active).
But since they are active in ERP they are added to code list merge for an overwrite. So, when they are being created in C4C it throws a duplicate error.
In order to fix the issue, you need to follow one of the below approaches:
1. Unblock these regions in C4C and upload the same file from previous merge.
2. Block (or remove) these regions in ERP. Take a fresh merge and upload back to C4C.
You can find the regions in Business Configuration -> Overview -> Regions.
Code List Mapping, Regions, Business Configuration, Merge. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To