Whenever we try to create a new Job requisition from blank template and if we do not fill the required operator fields and click next in order to create Job Requisition, the error will be shown with the red box around each mandatory field except for the operator fields.
For the operator fields no red box is shown
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center -> Recruiting -> Job requisition
- Create New Job requisition
- Create from Blank template
- Fill in the title of Job and Do Next
- In the next page to fill in the details of Job requisition, do not fill any details and do Next
- Will get the error message to fill in the required details with the red outline box for each of the error field except no for the operator fields.
This is release related issue.
The engineers team have investigate the issue and a fix will be deployed via patch. The patch schedule
- Preview 26th May 2021
- Production 28th May 2021
PTCH-35899, Red Border , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem