- RepAgent processes are sleeping in the primary ASE while opening streams.
- They can be stopped with nowait and restarted but go to the sleeping state right away while opening streams.
- ASE may report the following errors:
(CI-Info) Message: 1002, Severity: 2 cs_ctx_alloc failure diagnostic data SYBASE: [/opt/sybase/syb16] SYBASE_OCS: [OCS-16_0] LANG: [en_US.UTF-8]
- RepAgent and SPQ Agent treads are DOWN in the active SRS.
- SRS may report the following errors:
ERROR #85 CI Logger( ) - generic/ci/msgcsum.c(3205)
ACK thread of Stream 'xxx' will exit due to heartbeat failure(runflag = 7, mstats = 2).
- Resuming log transfer does not help.
- Rebooting the active SRS does not help.
- Rebooting both RMAs does not help.
- All databases start replicating fine after the primary ASE reboot.
- Installing ONE-OFF EBF 29845 for SRS 16.0 SP03 PL08 with newer CI libraries in SAP ASE 16.0 SP03 PL08 didn't resolve this issue.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL08
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP03 PL08
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- Linux SLES 12 SP5
CR824508, CR#824508, 824508, CR825125, CR#825125, 825125 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.