- Why can I not see the text box in Android JAM app
- The text box is disappearing in the JAM app
- The keyboard is covering the writing in the text box
SAP Jam for Android
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the JAM mobile app on an Android device
- Go to "Messages"
- Select Personal or Group message
- Select a contact
- Start typing in the "type a message..." area
- If the message you are writing is over 4-5 sentences you will notice that the last sentences become covered by the keyboard.
In certain Android devices engineering are that unable to query accurate keyboard height from the system because Android doesn't have an official API to perform that function.
A user can see the text clearly if they swipe up on the text box. This is a viable workaround.
2591194 - SAP Jam mobile app prevents user taking screenshots in Android but not in iOS
2487603 - Activating the SAP Jam Mobile Application - User Assistance Documentation Link
JAM, mobile, app, error, issue, Android, keyboard, text, text box, writing, messages, input, workaround, API, , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-MOB , Mobile App Issues , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem