- The following behavior occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Slow performance when opening / consuming content / stories.
- In some times of the day the performance may be slower.
- SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Third Party Proxy, i.e. WSS Agent
- BW Live
Reproducing the Issue
- Open browser's development tools on the Network section
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud Tenant
- Access Stories, Models
- Performance is slower than expected
- Observe the Network log in the browser's developer tools, HTTP protocol is mostly 1.1
- The Third Party proxy is forcing the browser to use HTTP 1.1 instead of HTTP/2
- IF using BW Live Connectivity HTTP/2 is not configured on the back end
- Configure the Third Party Proxy to use HTTP/2 protocol for all the destinations required by the SAP Analytics Cloud application
- For BW Live to enable HTTP/2 see the best practice document at the below Wiki, Section 3.1 enable http/2
- - https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOC/BW+Live+Connectivity+Performance
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, performance, slow , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem