You expect that the freight costs should only be calculated at the overall item level.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Show All Orders and Find XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the sales order).
- Edit the sales order ID XYZ.
- Go to the Pricing and Invoicing tab.
- Select the Pricing tab.
You do not see any possibility to have different tax rates separately for the different price components like Freight.
When you add the header level price component, the tax amount will be distributed across the items.
This is the expected behavior of the SAP Business ByDesign system.
Freight; Taxes; Shipment , KBA , SRD-CRM-ORD , Orders & Contracts , How To