When creating a Job Requisition from Position Org Chart, the system throws the following error: "Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position 1234567 failed. Details: (User Name) is not part of the group: (Group Name) with the index 0".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In Position Org Chart > Select a Position
- Create a Job Requisition > Select the template
- Error will be displayed
This error is due to a new validation as part of the H1 2021 release.
Before, the system was not validating if the User being added to the Operator Field was part of the Recruiting Group attached to the Operator Field, if any.
- For example: <field-definition id="recruiterName" type="operator" required="true" custom="false" group-name="Recruiters"> Now, while creating the Job Requisition, the system will validate if the User belongs to the Group. If the User is not part of the group OR the group in question does not exist in Manage Recruiting Groups, this validation error will occur.
- User is being auto-populated by a Business Rule.
There are two possible solutions:
- Remove the group associated to the operator field in the Job Requisition template.
2728359 - How to set a Recruiting Group via Manage Templates
- Add the User to the Recruiting Group. If the group does not exist under Manage Recruiting Groups, you can create the group and associate all desired users.
2291548 - Recruiting Groups - Working with Recruiting Groups
- Remove User from Business Rule that is autopopulating the user on the requisition .
is not part of the group, position, cannot, can't, error, create, creating, h1, 2021, release, user, group , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-POS , Position Integration , Problem