With release CE2105 two new functionality "Deactivate line" and "Delete Last Installment Change" was delivered in SSCUI 101016 for TDT countries.
During deactivation of tax code error message "Deactivation only possible for tax codes with one condition and period" occurs.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter App Manage Your Solution.
- Select Configure Your Solution.
- Enter SSCUI ID 101016 in the search function (or follow the path: Finance > Statutory Reporting > Tax).
- Enter the country/region key and tax code.
In this example there are 2 conditions of tax code:
- Acquisition Tax ESA -21%
- Acquisition Tax ESE 21%
You would like to change the default setting (i.e. add Input Tax VST with 0%) and deactivate the lines.
It returns to error: "Deactivation only possible for tax codes with one condition and period".
Deactivate line function is not working for:
- SAP pre-delivered tax codes and
- Tax codes with two or more conditions like ESA and ESE
Deactivation works for:
- Custom tax codes (Z*) and
- Tax codes with only one condition like VST or MWS
With "Delete Last Installment Change" function it is possible to undo the last tax rate change.
SSCUI 101016, configure tax code, deactivate line, Delete Last Installment Change, tax rate change, delete, deactivate , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , How To