Sample Scenario : User timeZone is GMT+8 or UTC+8, and it executes at Dec 24 @ 07:00 AM. But the output filename date suffix shows yesterday's date e.g. 'testing_from_sap_support_20201223.csv' (Dec 23) or 'testing_from_sap_support_20201223230000' (Dec 23 @ 11:00PM), Depending on the format.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- SAP Successfactors Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
Integration Center Job Configuration
- Configure output file settings to have calculated filename to include date suffix (e.g. yyyyMMdd'T'hhmmss, yyyyMMdd, etc.,)
- Scheduled and expected that the execution date is in the user's local timeZone, and will reflect in the calculated filename date suffix
Integration Center scheduled execution follows and read the time format of the Data Center which is set to GMT+0 / UTC+0 and not with the local user timeZone.
For b2105/1H2021, Engineering added a new field called "timeZone" in the ICD. This field can be configured to specify the timeZone value of the GMT offset. For example GMT+08:00 for Singapore. This will allow alignment of the Calculated Filename date offset if the local timeZone of the user and Data Center timezone runtime.
The following steps should be performed by the customer to get the issue resolved.
1. Export the existing integration as *.ICD file
2. Edit the *.ICD file and add the field "timeZone": "GMT+08:00" next to "lastSuccessfulRunTime": "/Date(-19800000+0000)/ (or anywhere under the root node)
From : “timeZone”: null,
To : “timeZone”: GMT+08:00,
3. Import the ICD file to create a new integration. Set schedule of runtime to future data then ‘set schedule and save’
So the new integration will work as per the timeZone information mentioned in the ICD.
GMT time zone offset of a country can be found at - https://greenwichmeantime.com/time/to/
- Validation Example : Check Execution Manager
The calculated filename shows 2021011T010510(yyyyMMdd’Thhmmss) as the runtime, following the selected format and the local timeZone execution which was selected in the scheduled time
- GMT time zone offset of a country can be found at - https://greenwichmeantime.com/time/to/
- 2761653 - Simple & Calculated File Names - SuccessFactors Integration Center
- SAP Successfactors Integration Center Guide Link
date suffix, calculated filename, yyyyMMdd'T'hhmmss, GMT+0, UTC+0, Data Center timeZone, filename date offset, filename date not sycnhronized, local timeZone , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem