- Optimizer picks up optimal query plan with n-ary nested loop join and index scan to access a big table with original default data cache size 4Gbs.
- Optimizer picks up suboptimal query plan:
- with n-ary nested loop join
- and table scan
- to access a big table after default data cache size is changed to a big value. (for example: 40G from 4G).
- The query has temporary table created inside a stored procedure.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP03 PL09
824726, CR 824726, table scan, suboptimal query plan, temporary table, big data cache size , KBA , large default data cache , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.