With the upgrade to the 2105 release of Cloud for Customer, the email draft window height should have been increased, but you are not seeing the difference.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions tab.
- Click New.
- Email window is opened with the same size.
The height change for email draft area is only applicable to Timeline Facet. Email draft area height in Interactions facet remains the same.
This is the expected system behavior.
1. If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder .
2. If you are a customer:
- Contact your Account Executive.
- Check the link for SAP Advisory Services.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Cloud for Customer Customer Influence to submit an idea.
mail ; e-mail ; timeline interactions ; tab ; pane ; channel ; release notes ; upgrade , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To