This article is going to provide you information about which hashing methods Recruiting supports when integrating with IAS.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting is recommending customers to migrate to Internal Career Site (ICS) powered by Career Site Builder (CSB).
To perform the integration, it is necessary to first create 3 applications in IAS (Identity Authentication Service):
- Career Site Builder: application responsible for the integration between Recruiting Marketing (RMK) and IAS;
- Recruiting Management: application responsible for the integration between Recruiting Management (RCM) and IAS;
- SuccessFactors: application responsible for the integration between SuccessFactors (Bizx) and IAS.
Please consider the following observations:
- When exporting the SAML metadata XML file in CSB and importing it into the IAS application, it is necessary to select SHA-256 as the Signing Algorithm in Identity Authentication Service (IAS) > Applications & Resources > Tenant Settings > SAML 2.0 Configuration.
- Recruiting Management and SuccessFactors both support SHA-1 and SHA-256 as the Signing Algorithm;
- Each one of the 3 applications can have their own Signing Algorithm selected and don't need to match each other.
2791410- Integrating SuccessFactors with SAP Cloud Identity Authentication Through the Upgrade Center
ICS, Hashing, Hash, SHA-1, SHA-256, IAS, RMK , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ICS , Internal Career Site Builder (CSB, IAS, etc ...) , How To