User ID and Contact Details are changed under Business user view, however changed data is not in sync under Counted User Overview in SAP Cloud for Customer(C4C).
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Control Center
- Open Counted User Overview
- Select User Type and Under Usage overview you will see User ID and details.
- You will see users (e.g. name, user ID, set user lock) details are not updated.
Whenever customer update any details related to users (e.g. name, user ID, set user lock) in the Business User view these details will get updated in the License view only after the data has been updated in the SAP Backend as well. Since this takes some time to get updated and may cause confusions to customers often.
To avoid these kind of confusions, we have offered new button in the Counted User Overview called Sync Purchased Licenses.
Customer can simply click on this button and that directly triggers the synchronization between the systems and details will be synced. You can also follow below steps to find this button:
- Login to Production tenant
- Go to Service Control Center work center
- Click on Counted User Overview view
- Click on Sync Purchased Licenses button as shown in below screenshot
Important Note: This button will only work when you trigger this button from your production tenant.
You can also refer the Blog: All About Contact Details & User Subscription – C4C
User Subscription, User Type, User ID name change ,LOD-CRM-ULM, Synchronize Employee Data, Synchronize User Data, Synchronize User Licenses, Sync Purchased Licenses, Purchased Licenses, C4C Licenses. , KBA , LOD-CRM-ULM , User License Mangement , Problem