The key figure names in the columns is displayed as &T2&, &T3&, etc in the standard report Profit Overview by Key Figure when logged in e.g. English language. In e.g. Chinese login the key figure names are shown correctly.
SAP Business ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon in English.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Go to Design Reports view.
- Open Profit Overview by Key Figure.
- Run the report.
- Check key figure columns. The key figure names are &T2&,&T3& etc..
- Logon in e.g. Chinese and follow the same steps. The key figure names are correctly shown.
The corresponding financial reporting structure (the contribution margin scheme in the report) has been uploaded only in Chinese language - even at the header level in English login, there's no description, and if you edit, there are no texts available.
The financial reporting structures can be checked as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open the activity list and open activity Charts of Accounts, Financial Reporting Structures, Account Determination.
- Click Edit financial reporting structures.
You need to translate the corresponding reporting structure to English. If the financial structure nodes don't have a corresponding node translated in target language, then texts cannot get picked in the report.
Profit Overview. Chart of Account. Financial Statements. Reporting Structure. , KBA , SRD-FIN-ANA-PRF , Profitability (Reporting) , How To