When Setting Up Security for a Competency Object an error is displayed when saved:
You cannot configure.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Center of Capabilities
Reproducing the Issue
To Set Up Security for a Competency Object:
- Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions
- Choose Search > Object Definition > Competency
- Go to Take Action > Make Correction
- Choose Security and perform the following steps to complete the form:
- Select Yes for the Secured field
- Choose Miscellaneous Permissions from the Permission Category dropdown
- Leave the RBP Subject User field blank
- Select No for the CREATE Respects Target Criteria field
You cannot configure CapabilityLibraryStructureVH as the value help for field Library because there is a mismatch in the data source configuration.
You cannot configure CapabilityCategoryVH as the value help for field Category because there is a mismatch in the data source configuration.
You cannot configure CapabilityGroupVH as the value help for field Group because there is a mismatch in the data source configuration.
Contact your Implementation Partner or Product Support to run the MDF Object Definition To DB SYNC job from Provisioning.
sf, success factors, COC, can't setup security , KBA , LOD-SF-CJ-COC , Center of Capabilities , Problem