- The Add New User and Delete Users options are disabled in WFA admin
- Global GDPR settings (Change and Read logging) are enabled for the WFA Org
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to standalone Workforce Analytics (WFA) via the corresponding analytics URL for the datacenter
- In Admin > Users Maintenance, notice that the New User button and Delete User are disabled or greyed out
Global GDPR setting is switched On.
- Go to WFA Admin > Cube Read Logging Configuration page.
Please refer to the following Help Guide:
Configuring Read Audit in Workforce Analytics on SQL (Standalone Companies)
You can safely switch this off if there are no Sensitive fields configured.
WFA GDPR, Global GDPR, change logging for WFA, WFA read audit, read logging for WFA, add new user disabled, , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem