Onboardee is trying to update his/her Personal data in Personal Data Collection. Upon clicking "Submit" an error will occur.
1. Invalid Pay Component Code
2. Error occurred in Saving the Recurring Pay Component Record
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in as the Onboardee
2. Complete Personal Data Collection
3. Click on Submit
4. Error will show
Backend error shows the following:
Filtering without field criteria detected on Model: payComponentNonRecurring field: base-pay-component driving fieldpay-component-code
Onboardees should not have access to Pay Components.
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to Manage Business Configuration
2. clicked payComponentNonRecurring on the left panel
3. Look for a Trigger workflow rule which has Pay Component
4. Click on Details and make Onboarding to "No"
5. Click on Save
Onboarding 2.0, ONB 2.0, Invalid Pay Component Code, Error occurred in Saving the Recurring Pay Component Record, Pay Component, payComponentNonRecurring field: base-pay-component driving fieldpay-component-code , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-COD , Onboardee Data Review , Problem