Using the button "Adopt Changes" on business catalog SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC doesn't remove the catalog from the role, despite a success message saying "Business Role ID <RoleID> has been adopted"
- S/4HANA Cloud
- Business Catalogs app
- Business catalog SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Business Catalogs app
- Search for catalog SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC
- Open role and navigate to the "Used in Business Roles" tab
- Check the box for the role which has the catalog
- Click the "Adopt Changes" button
- Click "OK" to initiate the process
- Success message appears in lower-left pop-up but the catalog remains in the role
Known issue with the Business Catalogs app when a deprecated business catalog has no successors.
- In the next cloud release there will be a change which will cause this process to remove the deprecated catalog even if there are no successors.
- Workaround: Navigate to the associated business role and manually remove the deprecated business catalog.
adopt changes SAP_FIN_BC_BA_CSHDCHCKS_PC Bank Accounting - Cashed Checks (Obsolete) 2105 cloud , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem