Error "Data error in dimension, please correct the data" occurs when adding new data row in the currency conversion table.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Menu -> Browse -> Currencies
- Select an existing currency conversion table.
- Try to add a new row
The currencies defined by the user in SAP Analytics Cloud have the following keys:
- Source Currency
- Target Currency
- Valid From
- Rate Type
- Rate Version
The user can have one row for each combination of the keys.
If the user adds a row with the same keys of an already existing row, the row is highlighted in red, as it cannot be stored.
Correct the invalid values.
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, currency, currencies, rows, tooltip, ID, ID already exists , KBA , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem