- Default values are missing in Create purchase requisition advanced app.
- Default values are missing in Manage purchase requisition professonal app.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Within the App 'Default Settings for User', enter the user.
- Click on Edit.
- Set the values eg Plant as 0001 and Save.
- Go to the App 'Create Purchase Requisition-Advanced', here the Plant is not filled with 0001 as expected from 'Default Settings for User'.
- Go to App 'Manage Purchase Requisition Professional', when you click on '+' to Create, under the 'General Information' tab the Plant = 0001, as per the values in 'Default Settings for User'.
The App 'Create Purchase Requisition' is a Webgui Tile does not consider the values defined in App 'Default Settings for User'.
- Open Create purchase requisition - advanced app.
- Click on the button 'Personal Settings'.
- Navigate to the tab 'Default Values'.
- Click on "More fields" button to see the all supported fields.
- Fill in the default values and check the icon "Always propose".
Note : Use the app "Default Settings for User" for Manage purchase requsition - professional app.
s4_pc, default value, empty, requisition, user , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , Problem