Your system is configured with "Minimum Time Slot" of 60 minutes. In app "Manage My Timesheet" you create a time entry of less than 60 minutes. The time entry is saved as 6 minutes (00:06).
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2102
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2105
Reproducing the Issue
- SSCUI 102509 Maintain Data Entry Profiles (S/4HANA) is configured with Minimum Time Slot of 60 minutes
- In Manage My Timesheet, enter time of 60 minutes
- Double-click this time entry and change it to a time less than 60 minutes
- You receive message "You cannot record time if it is shorter than the time maintained in the Minimum Time Slot."
- Ignoring the message and saving the time recording, saves the time entry as 6 minutes. It shows in the UI as 00:06
It should not be possible to create a time entry less than the minimum time slot. The system should change the entry to the minimum time lot minutes. However due to a program error, the time entry is incorrectly saved as 6 rather than 60 minutes.
This error is planned to be fixed in CE2108. In the meantime, do not save time entries less than Minimum Time Slot.
KBA , CA-TS-S4 , Cross Application Timesheet in S/4HANA , Known Error