Retroactively, you change the Business Number from your employee of a previous year, or other data related to employee's taxes.
After running this cross-year retro calculation payroll, you note the following symptoms:
- In RT table, tax wage types are not re-allocated to the new Business Number (the one you added retroactively), but the earnings are;
- In RT table, tax wage types are assigned to CNTR1 (National assignment indicator) number 51, 52 or greater;
- When running Year End reporting, you may also note that your employee have more slips than you expect.
FYI: In Payroll Canada, CNTR1 split from a wage type is a direct link to payroll table TAX1.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
retrocalculation, retro, freeze, freeze_wage_type, RPCMASK0_FUPITAB_M_NATIO, PITAB M CYT, KACYT ADJU, TAX1, CNTR1, C1 , KBA , PY-CA , Canada , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.