After a successful transport of the latest business change project to the production system, new G/L accounts created in the quality system are not available in the production system.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Manage G/L Account Master Data app in your quality system, create a G/L account.
- Save the change.
The change is included in the current transport request.
- Release the business change project to the production system
- In the Manage G/L Account Master Data app in your production system, check that the G/L account that you created in the quality system is now available.
Result: The G/L account is missing in the production system.
The cause can vary depending on your system setup and the point of time in which you made the change.
We recommend that you contact SAP, especially if you are missing many new G/L accounts. Please open a case under the FI-GL-GL-N component with this description: “Request to check missing G/L account master data in P system”. List all known missing accounts.
If you are missing only one account and need to get the changes urgently into your production system, follow this procedure:
- In the Manage G/L Account Master Data app in the quality system, edit the G/L account again as follows:
a. In the value in the G/L Account Long Text field, add an X at the end of the text
b. Select the Blocked for Creation checkbox.
c. In all company code assignments, select the Blocked for Posting checkbox.
d. If a controlling area is assigned, in the Settings for the Controlling Area, select the Record Quantity checkbox
The following screenshots show the fields and the changes to be made:
- Save the changes to the open business change project.
- Open the same G/L account again for editing and revert the changes made in step 1:
a. In the G/L Account Long Text field, remove the X at the end of the text
b. Deselect the Blocked for Creation checkbox.
c. In all company code assignments, deselect the Blocked for Posting checkbox.
d. In the Settings in Controlling Area, deselect the Record Quantity checkbox.
- Save the changes again.
The account can now be transported to the production system. Either release the BCP for transport or use the Synchronize G/L Account Master Data app to move the changes to the production system.
SKA1, SKAB1, SKAT, SKAD, Q2P, Manage, g/l, account, master, data, 150001, F0731A, quality, production, synchronization, S4_PC , KBA , FI-GL-GL-N , Master Data , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , Problem