When dialing from an external phone provider or via SAP CTI adaptor, no call pop-ups are visible in the system.
SAP Cloud for Customer
There are 2 possible root causes:
- Scoping incomplete.
- The Business User is not assigned to the Live Activity view.
Fix for root cause 1:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementations Projects view.
- Select the First Implementation and select Edit Project Scope button.
- Go to Review Questions.
- Expand Service.
- Expand Customer Care.
- Select Service Request Management.
- Mark the question Do you want to Support Compute Telephone Integration (CTI).
Fix for root cause 2:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Select the Business User view.
- Select the User ABC (ABC represents the name of the User) and click on Access Right.
- Assign the work center COD_SEOD_AGENT_QUEUE_WCF.
- Save the changes.
Phone; Calling; Agent; UI; , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To