Error You are not authorized to use this function occurs when trying to access the step 1. Specify Production Storage Locations for an MES (SSCUI 103922) in Manage Your Solution app.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Reproducing the Issue
- Enter the Manage Your Solution app.
- Open Configure Your Solution.
- Set the Application Area to Manufacturing and Sub Application Area to Shop Floor Control to find Integration with a Manufacturing Execution System.
- Click on Integration with a Manufacturing Execution System and click on Configure for step name Specify Production Storage Locations for an MES (SSCUI 103922).
- Error occurs You are not authorized to use this function.
The error message is displayed because the user does not have the correct authorization. The following business catalog is missing in the business user role:
- Business Catalog: Shop Floor Control - Configuration / Business Catalog ID: SAP_CA_BC_IC_LND_PP_SFC_PC.
Business catalog, Configuration, Manage Your Solution, app, Configure Your Solution, Specify Production Storage Locations for an MES, 103922, SSCUI, authorized, function, step, name, , KBA , PP-FIO-SFC , Fiori UI for Production Orders , Problem