When ordering the Purchase Order, you note discrepancies between the system message and the output history for the same supplier.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Filter for Purchase Orders in Preparation.
- Select a Purchase Order ABC, open it and click on View All button (ABC represents the Purchase Order ID).
- Click on Order button.
- System shows: Purchase order ID ABC sent to supplier DEF (DEF represents the Supplier ID).
- Open the Purchase Order and go to Output History and check is Sent By Printer.
This is the expected system behavior. When is allowed for multiple Outputs and not specified, system will shows "Purchase Order sent to Supplier". When is used just 1 Output, then the system shows the message for the exact one.
If you want to avoid sending the Purchase Order to multiple channels, you can make sure that the following steps are taken:
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and click on Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to step 4 (Questions).
- Select the Communication and Information Exchange -> Business Process Management -> Process-Integrated Input and Output Management.
- Make sure that the question "Do you want to send the process-integrated output documents via multiple output channels?" is not marked in scope.
- Finish the Edit Project Scope.
1626293 - Purchase Order Not Sent To Supplier
Purchase Order; Output History; Sent to Supplier; Sent to Printer; , KBA , SRD-SRM-PRO , Purchase Requests and Orders , How To