You are not able to delete a standard Priority within Tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service Workcenter.
- Go to Tickets.
- Open any Ticket and click Edit.
- You can see four priorities (Low, Normal, Urgent and Immediately) and you cannot delete any of them.
This is the expected system behaviour.
Currently, it's not possible to delete the standard Priorities (Low, Normal, Urgent and Immediately), but you can set them as inactive/hidden.
You are able to set the standard Priority as inactive/hidden via Code List Restrictions, following the steps below:
- Go to Administrator Workcenter.
- Go to General Settings view.
- Click "Code List Restrictions".
- Click "Create".
- In Business Object, select Tickets.
- In Code to Restrict, select Priority.
- Select Business Field or Extension Field.
- Then, select which Field will be responsible for Restrict the priority. For example, if you choose "Status", the Priority of a Ticket will be inactivated/hidden based on the ticket Status (e.g. if the status is "Open", the priority "Immediately" will be hidden).
Please have in mind that you can use both Business Field or Extension Field in order to restrict the Priority.
2636644 - Cannot Add New Priority Type to Tickets
2817643 - Priority Ticket Is Always Defaulted to Normal
2606634 - Priority "Urgent" Is Missing While Creating Tickets
2773573 - Renaming Standard Priority Fields Of Ticket
Priority ; Standard ; Ticket ; Remove ; Code List Restriction ; Hide , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To