Your new hire is trying to open the compliance tile and the following error message shows up:
An error occurred while checking for form version updates. Contact SAP Cloud Support if this issue persists.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login as the new hire;
- In the homepage, try to open the compliance tile;
- The following error message will show up: An error occurred while checking for form version updates. Contact SAP Cloud Support if this issue persists.
The root cause for this problem can be different. In this article we are covering the one related to missing RBP permissions.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles;
- Search for the role OnboardingExternalUser;
- Under Compliance Object Permissions, ensure that you have provided the permission to edit for ComplianceUserData
error, occurred, while, checking, form, version, updates, Contact, SAP, Cloud, Support, compliance, tile, issue, onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX , Onboarding 2.0 , LOD-SF-OBX-FRM , Compliance 2.0 Country Forms , Problem