The following error message occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) when opening a story:
- An error occurred while retrieving the data locks for the visible cells
- The issue happens with only 2 users
- There is no difference in term of role or security or Internet browsers with the other users.
- SAP KBA 2853893 - "An error occurred while retrieving the data locks for the visible cells" occurs when opening a story in SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning (SAC) did not help
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise) 2021.2.19
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Sac, Acquisition, Model, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.